Effective as of April 24, 2020
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE. BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS, WHICH CONSTITUTE AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ABOUND. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SITE.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS. Abound may revise or change these Terms at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon being posted to the Site and will govern the relationship between you and Abound with respect to your use of the Site. It is your responsibility to visit this page when using the Site to review the current Terms. If you do not agree with the amended Terms, please discontinue your use of the Site. The date at the top of this page indicates when these Terms were last updated.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS. By accessing and/or using the Site, you agree not to:
- use or access the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- access any portion of the Site, or any systems or networks connected to the Site, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate or unlawful means;
- create or maintain any link from another site to any page on the Site without Abound’s prior written permission;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or access to it;
- transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site or access to it any virus, worm, Trojan horse, spyware, or other harmful computer code, file, or program;
- restrict or inhibit the ability of any other person to access or use the Site;
- modify, adapt, reproduce, record, display, perform, distribute, or translate any portion or content of the Site, including video, photographic, and audio content;
- run or display the Site (or any material or content on the Site) in frames or through similar means on another site, application or location, without Abound’s prior written permission; and
- remove, obscure or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Site.
PURPOSE. The Site is a general purpose website that provides information about Abound. Abound does not sell or deliver services through the Site. You may not order or contract with Abound through the Site. We may revoke your access and use of the Site at any time.
LINKS. The Site may include links to third party websites and content. These links are provided for your convenience and do not carry any specific endorsement or warranty. If you decide to access these linked websites, you do so entirely at your own risk. You agree that Abound shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred because of your access or use of these websites. Abound does not monitor or review the content of such third party websites and you acknowledge and agree that We:
- are not responsible for such websites, including the terms on which such websites are made available and/or the privacy policies of such websites, and do not control their content or availability; and
- make no representation, warranty or condition, either express or implied, in relation to any goods or services or information received from such websites.
CONTENT. We attempt to ensure that information on the Site is complete, accurate and up to date. However, We make no representation or warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of any information on the Site.
DISCLAIMER. Except as provided in these Terms, the Site is made available to you on an “as is” basis. We disclaim and do not accept any liability to you with respect to the Site, your use of it, or otherwise. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Site is suitable for your intended purposes. We accept no liability as to the suitability or fitness of the Site in meeting your needs and We exclude to the fullest extent permissible by law all express or implied warranties, representations, conditions or terms. We give no warranty: that access to the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free; that the Site and/or the server from which the Site are made available, are free of viruses or other harmful components; or as to the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, reliability, quality or suitability of any content contained in or delivered via the Site, or otherwise made available in connection with the Site. Abound will not be liable to you for any special, indirect or consequential losses or damages, or any loss of data, profits, revenues, business, or goodwill.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All text, images, information, video, data, music, trademarks, trade names, trade dress, service marks, logos, layout, and other content displayed on the Site, as well as all underlying code and software, are owned and/or licensed by Abound and are subject to and protected by all applicable U.S. copyright, competition, trademark, and other laws and regulations. Nothing contained on the Site is a license or right to use any element of the Site without the express written permission of Abound or applicable third party owner.
EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE. Abound will use appropriate means to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of any requested email correspondence. However, Abound will not be liable in the event that you or anyone else inappropriately uses your email. If you decide to use email to communicate with Abound, you should be aware of the following risks and/or your responsibilities:
- As the Internet is not secure or private, unauthorized people may be able to intercept, read and possibly modify e-mail you send or are sent by Abound.
- Since e-mail can be used to spread viruses, some which cause e-mail messages to be sent to people who you do not intend to send e-mail messages to, you should install and maintain virus protection software on your PC.
- If you provide an employer-issued email account to communicate with Abound, you understand and agree that your employer may have the right to access all email sent thereto.
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that the Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collected personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13.
APPLICABLE LAW. Abound controls its Site from its offices in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. By accessing the Site, regardless of where you are located, you agree that the statutes and laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania will apply to all matters regarding the use of our Site.
QUESTIONS; CONTACT ABOUND. If you have any questions concerning these Terms, please contact Abound at firstname.lastname@example.org.